The Most Accurate Solution For Unattended Verification
The Columbo is the world’s smallest, lightest, and fastest FBI PIV FAP 30 certified single-fingerprint scanners, producing the highest quality fingerprint images in a small and lightweight form factor. The Columbo is provided with a full featured SDK to enable effective integration into applications requiring certified quality images, meeting the needs for enrollment and verification applications common in international standards based programs. The Columbo is incredibly accurate and much more difficult to spoof than run-of-the-mill competitors, providing a new alternative for unattended verification applications.
- Rapid dry finger capture
- No need to clean latent prints in high-volume situations
- Easy integration via single SDK for all Integrated Biometrics FBI-certified products
- Unaffected by extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, or bright artificial lights
- Compact, lightweight, and rugged
- Rejects common spoofing attacks
- Emits no bright lights during scans
- Meets or exceeds US military durability specifications
- Competitive pricing
- Extremely low power consumption
- Eliminates consumables (silicone membranes or cleaning tape)
- Lower maintenance costs
All products have a 12-month warranty starting from the date of delivery. Additional years warranties available. Inquire with your salesperson.
The IBScanUltimate Software Development Kit (SDK) is a set of robust tools that empower solution providers with the ability to deploy compelling LES biometric acquisition applications. The SDK includes support for a variety of operating systems and exceeds the needs of the most challenging environments.
The SDK includes Application Programming Interface (API) documentation, IB software components, demonstration applications and source code for each platform. Demonstration source code is a simple reference for integrators to rapidly develop solutions using Integrated Biometrics’ LES technologies. We encourage you to review the included materials and explore the limits of creativity when designing custom biometric solutions.
If you have any questions, please contact your Integrated Biometrics reseller or the IB team. We’ll be glad to provide assistance during solution development.