- Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) or Spoof Detection is now available on ALL IB scanners.
- WSQ can now be saved to memory on Android devices. This is in addition to the existing feature that allows you to save to the devices file system.
- IBSU_NFIQScoreEx API added to support a larger array of third-party NFIQ scoring systems that had been found to score higher or lower than the original scoring API.
- Improved image capture speed and accuracy for Kojak devices.
- Adjusted slap segmentation to increase accuracy when presented with improper hand placements on Kojak.
- Enhanced FPS of Columbo scanners to ensure greater-than 10 FPS during flat and roll captures.
- Internal improvements
To download our latest releases, please submit a request on our support page.