It is my pleasure to introduce to you Integrated Biometrics, LLC. We design and produce the world’s smallest, smartest, lightest Appendix F FBI Certified Fingerprint scanners. Our patented LES film along with our image capturing system provides your customers with the world’s finest fingerprint scanners.
Our product benefits include:
- We work in direct sunlight or bright lights & requires no latent print cleaning
- We use an adaptive circuit to provides excellent dry finger performance with no use of membranes
- Our scanners are durable, shock proof and spoof resistant.
- Our size and weight advantages enable mobility
Integrated Biometrics product lineup includes:
- Columbo – FAP 30 FBI PIV and FIPS201 Certified – Available to buy
- Watson-Mini – FAP 45 FBI Appendix F and FIPS201 Certified – Available to buy
- Sherlock – FAP 45 Appendix F and FIPS 201 Certified – Available to buy
- Kojak – Live Scan / FAP 60 Appendix F and FIPS 201 – Available soon
- Curve – Single Finger product line for uncertified applications
Integrated Biometrics would like to introduce the Watson Mini along with our SDK for you to see first-hand what US Government officials are calling – “rock-star images” and why trained forensic examiners are saying “the quality, size, weight and ease of use is far superior to other live scan devices I have experienced”, and why other customers are saying “ the most impressive aspect of the Watson Mini is the quality of finger print images captured from people who are traditionally hard to print”
Please drop me a line or send me an e-mail to get a Watson Mini Demo Kit. We are confident that after you experience this product you will want to introduce our products to your customers.
Mike Grimes, President, Integrated Biometrics
Please email email@example.com or call 864-313-7111 regarding inquires.
Integrated Biometrics, LLC designs and manufactures FBI-certified fingerprint sensors for law enforcement, military operations, homeland security, national identity, election validation, social services, and a wide range of commercial applications. The company’s patented light emitting sensor technology enables lightweight scanners that outperform traditional prism-based devices in size, power consumption, portability, and reliability. Identity management solutions providers, government agencies, and corporations around the world rely on Integrated Biometrics’ products to enroll and verify individual identity quickly and accurately, even in remote locations.