IB Scan Ultimate SDK & IBISDK
By downloading the software from this website, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement, and that you understand and agree that you are bound by its terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you will not be allowed to download the software.
Software License Agreement
All software programs (“software”) downloadable from the integrated biometrics, llc. Online website are proprietary products of integrated biometrics, llc, spartanburg, south carolina, and are protected by copyright laws and international treaty. You must treat the software like any other copyrighted material, except that you may make an archival copy of the software for each copy which is licensed to you.
This agreement is a legal contract between you, the end user (you or licensee), and integrated biometrics, llc. , spartanburg, south carolina (integrated biometrics or licensor), governing your use of the software. Downloading any integrated biometrics software confirms your acceptance of this agreement. This agreement shall also be binding on any subsequent, authorized licensee. If you agree to the terms of this agreement, click the “check here to accept” box on the software download screen(s). You will then be permitted to download the requested software. If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not click the “check here to accept” box on the software download screen(s).
- Software Ownership. Integrated biometrics, llc. Retains all right, title, and interest to the software provided on the integrated biometrics, llc. Website, and all copies of the software, regardless of the media or form on or in which the software or other copies may exist, including copies which are made in violation of the terms of this license. Integrated biometrics, llc. Does not sell any property rights in the software; integrated biometrics, llc. Grants to licensee the right to use this software by means of this software license. By downloading the software, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this software license agreement. This license is not a sale of the original software or of any copy.
- Licensee Ownership. The licensee owns the media onto which the licensed software is downloaded, but not the software. Integrated biometrics, llc. Retains the title and ownership of the software recorded on all media.
- License Grant. In consideration of payment of the license fee, which is included in the price of the purchased fingerprint capturing equipment, integrated biometrics, llc. Grants to licensee a personal, non-exclusive license to use the software for the purpose of designing, developing, and testing and distributing the licensee products. Installation, adaptation, or redistribution in any other manner than prescribed in this agreement is forbidden and concludes the breach of this agreement’s provisions. This license covers the downloaded software for use only with the integrated biometrics, llc. Fingerprint capturing equipment onto which the software is to be installed.
- Copyright. This software and the documentation accompanying the fingerprint capturing equipment onto which the software is to be installed are protected by copyright. Copying the software and/or documentation is specifically illegal under federal copyright law. You may be held legally liable for any copyright infringement which is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this license agreement. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse-engineer, or otherwise create derivative software or documentation from the licensed software/documentation.
- Restrictions On Use. Licensee may not: (a) transfer the software from one component of fingerprint capturing equipment to another; (b) transfer the software to multiple fingerprint capturing equipment components over a network system; (c) distribute copies of the software or accompanying materials to others; (d) copy, modify, adapt, translate, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative software based on the software; or (e) copy, modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative documentation based on the integrated biometrics, llc. Fingerprint capturing equipment written materials.
- Restrictions On Assignment Or Transfer. Licensee shall not assign, rent, lease, sell, sublicense, pledge, encumber or otherwise transfer the software to another party separate and apart from the fingerprint capturing equipment on which the software is initially installed.
- Export Control. You will not export or re-export software without appropriate licenses, in case the law requires such licenses.
- Termination. This license is effective until terminated, and will automatically terminate without notice to licensee, if licensee fails to comply with any terms of this license. Upon termination, licensee shall immediately return all software, all copies thereof, and all printed and written materials to integrated biometrics, llc. At licensee’s expense.
- Software Updates. The software is subject to change without notice to licensee. Updated versions of the software may be created or issued by integrated biometrics, llc. From time to time. At its sole option, integrated biometrics, llc. May make such updates available to licensee or authorized transferees of the license.
- Severability. If any provision of this software license is found to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, that provision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of this license, and this license shall then be construed in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provision were omitted. Licensee agrees that this license is the complete and exclusive statement concerning the subject matter of the agreement between integrated biometrics, llc. And licensee. This license supersedes any proposals and prior agreements, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license agreement.